GamersCard Frequently Asked Questions
- What is GamersCard?
- How do I purchase an GamersCard?
- How do I deposit to my account using GamersCard?
- What Password should I use inorder to make a deposit via GamersCard option?
- Can I use the same card several times?
- Are there any fees associated with GamersCard deposits?
- How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
- Can I withdraw to my GamersCard ?
- Which currencies does GamersCard transact in?
1. What is GamersCard?
GamersCard is an international prepaid MasterCard card, issued in partnership with Access, a leader in the Brazilian prepaid card market.
2. How do I purchase an GamersCard?
You can join the GamersCard Card directly on the GamersCard website:
- Go to gamerscard.com.br, click on “Become a Partner” and follow the guidelines.
- You will complete a quick registration with your personal details and the address where you want the card sent.
- Finally, you will check the plan and payment method that suits you and complete your membership. Membership and monthly payments can be made via credit card or boleto.
- Once your payment is confirmed, your card will be issued and sent to you.
- Your GamersCard card must be unlocked to start using it.
3. How do I deposit to my account using GamersCard?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select GamersCard option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Enter the GamersCard number, Name on the Card, Expiry date, CVV and the Password.
- Click on Deposit.
- You will receive instant confirmation on status of your transaction.
4. What Password should I use inorder to make a deposit via GamersCard option?
You must use the password that you created when the card was activated by the website.
5. Can I use the same card several times?
Yes. You don’t need to use the funds on your card in a single transaction. You can make partial payments or deposits and then continue to use your GamersCard, later on.
6. Are there any fees associated with GamersCard deposits?
No. We don’t charge a fee for GamersCard deposits.
7. How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
Funds are added to your account instantly after the transaction processing is successfully completed.
8. Can I withdraw to my GamersCard?
Yes. Go to withdrawal section and select the card type you would like to use to withdraw. Please note you can withdraw funds to your card only if there is a successful deposit made with it in the last 180 days.
9. Which currencies does GamersCard transact in?
GamersCard deposits can be made in USD currency only.